Contact advertising [email protected]

Where is the office this year I can't find it

Dingbest

Teammates are not too dumb? What? It is absolutely as bad this year as it last year if not worse. The only difference is that this year is that your team can actually make a bucket that's merely a slider modification. They still do not understand how to double staff or shield the pick the roster, they nevertheless stand around with
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
their dicks in their hands on crime. It requires them a century to determine that they're going to run a drama. What game are you currently playing? It is literally the exact same exact shit. Teammates are not as idiotic? What? The only difference is that this year is that your team can actually earn a bucket that's just a slider modification. They still do not understand how to double team or guard the selection the roll, they nevertheless stand around with their dicks in their hand on crime. It requires them a century to determine they're going to run a play. What game are you currently playing? It's literally the exact same exact shit.

I discovered on 2K20 my group would not even run an offense the majority of instances unless I forced the issue. I had to play HOF difficulty before they'd really attempt to work toward uncontested shots, even if they even put a shot up. For examples as a centre when I set a display the PG will really try to use it in 2K21, in 2K20 more often than not the PG would only dribble on the place as the clock wound down.

I load in to a friend's park way faster than last year. Sounds great to me. 2k gets the worst authors, all the moments are so cringe. I skip beyond every cut scene anyway, so this sounds terrific. Yeah the story Is Particularly dreadful this season, but afterNBA2K21 - This is a sport about Luck, not ability.

Shooting in NBA2K20 was much simpler than in 2K21 most of us know that but I wish to discuss why 2K's match this year isn't fun and
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
goes farther past the shooting mechanics of this game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom