Contact advertising [email protected]

Whats everyone thoughts on pre built towers. Saw these CyberpowerPC at a local store....

J

Justin Walker

Whats everyone thoughts on pre built towers. Saw these CyberpowerPC at a local store. Seems reasonably priced??

T

Tommie Mullaney

I just purchased a prebuilt from digital storm. I got the vanquish 7 that they just released. I think the warranty side of it with technical support is great, and I did like how I had a built pc, however, I've already found myself upgrading tons of parts to play the most current games at a decent graphical rate. So it's double sided for me. I'm brand new to pc so I couldn't build one, but at the same time, I wish I had the knowledge because I could of saved money And had a way better pc for almost the same price.

J

Julian Mckeough

2 hours on youtube = qualified first time computer builder i know this coz ive done it my self and you keep learning along the way. Plus you have pages like this to give you a hand and i have had a hand or 2 many times already.

Buying pre built is just copping out saying you got no time blah blah blah. I built mine with a 2 year old sitting on my lap half the time YES FRUSTRATING but i still did it and now i can say im happy with end results. Like Tommie Mullaney said could have saved and put money to some better things essentially. ✌ IMO

D

David Quinn

The the prebuilt is less then $50 more I would its worth it I know people who have the r5 1400 and a rx 580 8gb due to the prebuilt being cheaper

C

Christopher Montgomery

No don't do it, go to a custom shop. Pay a bit more maybe but get it built right. They cheap out on the whole assembly.

A

Ayaan Manzar

Cyberpowerpc might be better with prices a little lower. I prefer any other pc building companies if u want a pre built

G

Gregory Listman

Listen bud I have that exact PC for my wife I'm a 100% console player, I bought my own PC and built it as well. Spent about $1,500 on my build. We run games about the same. Mine still has a slight edge but of course mine is VR ready but it's totally worth it for a starter PC. Has an AMAZING case, decent internals plus a few little fun LEDs. Imho it's priced just about what it's worth plus the labor of the build and with this as a start you have so much potential to go up from there. If you're considering it, it's worth it. That's from a console player that's getting into PC just finished his first build and bought this exact PC.

A

Andy Schille

Pre-builts aren't necessarily bad, but I actually enjoy the rewarding feeling I get when I build my own. Even if building costed me more I would still do it, as it boils down to being a hobby related choice rather than a purely financial one.

A

Abrasaldo Aaru

Used pc part > prebuilt

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom