Contact advertising [email protected]

What’s the best and safest way to clean all the dust out? Anyway to prevent or control...

N

Nick Robinson

What’s the best and safest way to clean all the dust out? Anyway to prevent or control the dust getting in there?

R

Ryan Dyke

Air can, isopropyl, and a clean micro fiber. You can use dust filters to prevent dust.

S

Spencer Clark

air duster, with a simultaneous hose from a vacuum to get the dust that the air duster will knock into the air.

J

Joseph Schindler

Clean your pc once a week or every other week. I use microfiber/alcohol and canned air, qtips to get in deep like

S

Spencer Clark

make sure power is off and power supply itself is off. might even be beneficial to take your pc apart completely to do a great job. i do this about once a month

D

Dan DeLuca

Air duster and a microfiber cloth

G

Greg Abney

I used a small soft bristle paintbrush and an air can.

S

Syed Danish Ali

I use air blower for my beast sometimes is it safe?

M

Marc Vanlommel

Hairdryer antistatic and swifer swipe towl

A

Ali Al-ubaidi

I use hair dryer but be careful of static energy

T

Tyler Erickson

Leaf blower

M

Marc Vanlommel

Mine has switch

D

Domas Petravicius

Compressed air?

J

Joel Moulton

You would have to seal the tower and incorporate air filters or filter in your air intake. not even sure if they even have towers that do that or not?

D

Damon Martin Jr.

Many use a air duster but I personally have a massive air compressor. loud as shit while I turn it on and it gets ready. then I just turn down the psi and spray out the pc. if there's still dust left I go and get a microfiber cloth along with 90% alcohol... u don't want to go lower than that. Get a small used air compressor... will be alot more worth it than 50 cans of Ultra Duster.

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

a blower! cheap and powerfull as fak!

M

Michaś Sobota

Dust off works great I use it

F

Fábio Silva

compressed air spray,been doing it for years without a problem

R

Ryan Keller

Clean with compressed air then get some fan filters.

J

Jarod Houze

I use a can of compressed air and some small brushes used for teeth cleaning with braces. They do the job great for small spaces

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom