Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What’s the best way to get great deals on switch games? Best Buy club? GameStop...

M

Melissa Colgate

What’s the best way to get great deals on switch games? Best Buy club? GameStop membership? Something else? Thank you for your suggestions everyone

R

Rashaan Gray

Definitely Best Buy’s gamers club unlocked, it pays for itself in no time.

A

Alex Garza

Check slickdeals.net as well

B

Blaise F Side

Amazon prime for new games.. 20% off pre-orders and newer games (I think it's good 2 weeks after the release date) plus all the other perks of prime.

M

Michael Hayes

Best Buy Gamer's Club Unlocked. 20% off all games that are not pre-owned and that includes a game that is on sale (pre-owned = 10%). For example, if a game is on sale for $39.99, then you get an extra 20% off to make it $31.99. Some games, including Super Smash Bros., come with pre-order bonuses that give you $10 back in rewards, basically bringing the cost of the game down to $37.99. Mario Oddysey had this same pre-order promo. You also receive reward points for all purchases at Best Buy that you can use to buy whatever you want.

B

Brian Foster

I keep an eye on Best Buy, Target, Amazon, and Gamestop for sales. Don't forget to check the Eshop once a week to look for deals on digitals.

V

Vinícius Agnes

This options works for digital purchases also?

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

Prob just wait until they hit a discount on eshop

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I'm with Rashaan and Michael. Best Buy, hands down.

That 20% off new games stacks with sale prices. AND it applies to amiibo as well.

If Amazon offers some insane sale price, show Best Buy, and they price match it.

On top of all that, you build up rewards points with every purchase. The more you spend, the faster they accrue. If you use their credit card, even more so. Your rewards benefit can go up to 6% of what you spend. Like Michael says, certain preorders net you additional rewards certificates.

Lol. I sound like I work for them. How do I know so many details? I pick it apart to get the best deals when I'm broke, but still want Switch games.

M

Melissa Colgate

Awesome ideas!!! I think I will sign up for the Best Buy one for sure

B

Basil Miranda

Best Buy for sure

R

Rico Derr

Gamers club unless you already have Amazon prime

K

Keola Weaver

Best Buy ftw

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Idk if it’s still going on but at target buy one get one half off. I generally just have the pro membership at GameStop, and Amazon Prime gives you a discount too, but about time taxes hit its full price. I’m honestly not sure if I have Best Buy Club membership , when I bought my pc the guy was asking me a bunch of questions so I just kept saying yes, but a lot of people say it’s a good save as well.

M

Michael Hayes

Target's BOGO deal does not include Switch games.

R

Reggie Manzo

Best Buy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom