Contact advertising [email protected]

Unpopular opinion: Junkrat, mercy, and hanzo don't deserve a nerf. If 6 players can't...

J

Jaden Edwards

Unpopular opinion: Junkrat, mercy, and hanzo don't deserve a nerf. If 6 players can't focus for a second to kill 1 character then maybe they aren't the problem

E

Erick Mendes

Wrong opinion*

M

Matt Bubp

This isn't an opinion as much as it's a terrible misunderstanding of balancing in team games.

I don't think Hanzo is in need of a nerf though.

D

Dorian Arcia

Right opinion*

C

Chris Hayward

Shouldn't need all 6 to kill one.

A

Aadil Saqib

It's not really an unpopular opinion when the devs are already moving against it.

X

Xavier Charlot

So, it's that easy.
"Hey guys, let's kill this character" and then they die. Really.

M

Mattias Särkkä

Mercy was op, thats not an opinion.. it's a fact

T

Tom Vandesmal

Hanzo players throw a game: not an opinion. it's a fact.

G

Gabby Burks

Junkrat is still viable imo.
I bet you in the future they will go back on mercy , and make some tweaks. If not oh well ...she is still good for consistent healing. In the mean time the Otps can take the opportunity to play other heroes . Be a flex player not a OTP.

P

Paul Mackie

the problem with hanzo and junk rat is the rapid Insta kill hanzo can scatter half the team then boom 6v3 right ther junk rat throws 2 c4's ... again every one tossed about the map n some die... by those standards they should just make hog one hit again n make widows sniper one hits to 200 hp charecters like they used to be... imo x

S

Shannon Fellows

THANKYOU

A

Ahmed Qais

I don’t think mercy and HANZO need a nerf, junk was broken that’s obvious. well to be honest, as a hanzo main with 320 hours on him, if they remove his scatter, I think his pick rate will be close to 0 even on qps except for throwers and trollers will pick him. if his skill is only a regular shot from an arrow, then I might as well just switch to Mcree and have hitscan with quicker shots. so if they do then they’re killing HANZO unless they find another solution like replacing scatter with something as valuable but not killing a tank with 1 shot

D

Daniel Karlsson

Retarded topic. Its like winning. Not hard at all really. Just kill the enemy team and push payload. Easy as fuck

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Just kill everyone and cap the point it's that easy

R

Ryan Whitted

Killing them doesn't solve the point that they are OP. That's just like going to a doctor because your shoulder hurts whenever you lift your arm up. Then the doctor just tells you to not lift up your arm. There's still a problem whether you do it or not

C

Chris Andreas

Well you people need to understand that it's easy to counter Junkrat BUT when your team is engaged in combat on point for example he can just shoot and kill all cause you can't concentrate on him and on battle at the same point.
So you need to dodge bombs that do massive damage and on top of that engage in fight against 5 other heroes.
Yeah right.

D

Darren Moorhouse

Tbh, junks mine change isn’t much of a nerf. He’s still gonna do shit that makes 95% of genji mains and people in this group cry.

Mercy is whatever at this point

Never really was fussed about hanzo one shotting me, it is what it is

C

Chris Andreas

Junkrat deserve a BIG nerf damage.

D

Deci Amaritei

They could've just increased the hitbox

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom