Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Unpopular opinion: Nintedo should stop all the remastered/ported/remakes/pixelated...

• Thread starter Harry Saint Tormo Espenilla
  • Start date
H

Harry Saint Tormo Espenilla

Unpopular opinion:

Nintedo should stop all the remastered/ported/remakes/pixelated games and give us games using the full potential of the console.

J

Jeff T Meklons

I second the movement

M

Marcko Armando Rodriguez Vargas

I want chrinotrigger and final fantasy ix ‍♂♂♂

J

Jeff T Meklons

But i was thinking the same with the wii u.. very under utilised

E

Ehimetalor Akhere Ejadamie Unuabona

There is some good choices like Bayonetta and Doom.
But games like Skyrim, as much as I love the game I'm not buying it for a third time. Everyone has bought skyrim

B

Bruce Haxton

If Skyrim hadn't been available on the switch I would almost definitely bought another console

J

Jay Ybarra

Choices.

M

Matthew Hirt

I never played Skyrim, Switch was my first opportunity to. Just because you personally would never buy it again doesn't mean there's tons of other people out there who wouldn't!

I

Ian Bentley

This is essentially the argument that graphics are everything. Or that you need a game to be running at max, 4K, 60 FPS for a game to be good. This is simply not the case.

A game doesn’t need to utilize state of the art technology to be enjoyable.

Gameplay > Graphics

I’ll agree with you on the remasters though, but we live in a world where nostalgia is king.

J

Jace Henry

Not every single thing on a console is for you, some people never played does games, dont want the game dont buy it simple, didnt stop PS and Xbox having remasters and HD collections during their first year and barely saw people complain then.

S

Stefan Coates

They're putting games on the Switch for every kind of gamer and I love it

C

Cierra Sather-Jennings

Less side scrolling games would be nice too.

J

Jason McLean Delahunty

Okay but when you say "Nintendo" do you mean first party games? Or are you saying that they should stop ports/remakes of successful games games, which help to boost sales and stop independent devs publishing their 8-bit style games on the console which give it a wide variety of options, in lieu of AAA games and sports titles only?
Sorry, but if this is your opinion then it's s not only unpopular, but nonsensical

O

Omer Porges

You are correct.... This is definitely an unpopular opinion

P

Peou Richard Kovit

I

Iúri David

Less indies, switch its just over filled with them

A

Andy Gladman

Nintendo have always had lots of ports and remasters on their consoles

A

Andrey Mikhnev

Would be nice if the rereleased Mario Maker on Switch.

B

Brian Scollo

Shut up

S

Silerthin Prath

I agree

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom