Contact advertising [email protected]

Trying to make a super cool and good pc for a while now, but everytime i do / buy...

• Thread starter Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen
  • Start date
B

Balubish J Wiking

You could mod the green on the card to orange and maybe use black plastic to hide the empty slots below the gpu and maybe put a logo on that.

J

James Fulmer

I second gpu and water cooling them will absolutely take it to the next level. But still awesome looking.

G

Greg Stutchbury

So you don't want it to look like everyone else's, but you're asking everyone else for their ideas?

C

Charles McClure

It all looks great all except for the loop. change up the tubing use straight lines with 90 degree tight bends. That always gives off a clean mechanical feel to it

C

Chris D Kelly

As long as you have Ryzen you're "cool"

C

Christer Bærø

Haven't red comments, but start with making ur bends straigth and getting nice bends =)

C

Christopher Sisto

I like it man!

S

Seiken Gwendaal Windstep Koibito

dont give up keep trying.

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

Going to redo watercooling now, resleeve the pc cables.

And next week im driving over to a local watercooling shop and picking up a bunch of new fittings new tubing waterblock for my 1080ti and 2 new radiators.

K

Keyser Reveal

Looks pretty cool to me

C

Caleb Tolbert

Looks good man. Make it how you feel. Don't worry about what others think. It's your PC. Not ours :)

H

Humberto Castillo

Gpu and mobo should be watercooled

J

Jorge Vazquez

Color scheme it bro Color scheme it dude ! Thats the the only way to make a rig look Cool...

T

Tiago Alves

I think it needs a little more orange, look into how to change the gpu lights to orange. And also straight piping with some orange coolant would look great imo

A

Abdullah Hashim Bati

dude thats awesome! and COOL!

A

Abdullah Hashim Bati

Beautiful the cable management is so good man!

A

Aaron Reyher

Paint the GPU orange and black. Or put a water block on it. The GPU is the only thing throwing off the look of your build. Also maybe get some orange liquid for your cooling.

R

Ryan Jones

Get a bigger case everything is too crampt in there.

A

Ahnaf Saad

Looks great

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

2 hours later, sleeved the pump cables. wow they sucked

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom