Contact advertising [email protected]

Trying to make a super cool and good pc for a while now, but everytime i do / buy...

• Thread starter Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen
  • Start date
N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

annnd doone, now ive done everything you said and i could. Better?

B

Ben Stocks-Mason

Honestly sharper bends on the pipes, and think about it have a look at other hard pipe build and see how you can implement that same style into your build.

Strip the card and pull out the plastic that reads "GeForce" sand the green off and get some paint to spray it orange, also spray the cooler black.

Accent lighting, it needs to be at the forefront of the window to make the system pop!

B

Ben Stocks-Mason

That's just what I can think of anyway

J

Jesse Rivera

Water cool the gpu, more led, and colored coolant and it would be

J

Jacob Acra

Put on a valve, liquid cool the gpu so the loop looks a little more symmetrical and use orange fluid.

N

List of parts im picking up next week.

And they have no dye (orange dye) :(

J

Jacob Acra

There has got to be orange pastel out there somewhere

J

Jacob Acra

Otherwise do black fluid with orange fittings

N

Custom cooling is not that big in Denmark, only a single website and a single forum with someone like me.

I would have to order from mayhams but it takes a month to arrive.

N

Note: Replaced one of the 240mm with a 360 thin one should fit i hope.

Getting paid by the end of this week so driving up by next week and picking up the items before i move.

R

RJ Franklin

Youre right it looks like shit... get some hardline tubing and some coolant in there so you can actually use it and you should have got a gigabyte card to match color scheme and better oc than founders. Same with the ssd should have got an 850 pro

J

James Wakeland

I think it looks awesome man. But look into a p5 case. It shows off all the parts great and you can do awesome harlines in them

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom