Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic To my fellow Nintendo SNES collectors from the UK who can help me in acquiring your...

W

Winston Sario

To my fellow Nintendo SNES collectors from the UK who can help me in acquiring your version of the classic mini snes at cost plus shipping and I'm even willing add an $20 for your trouble ( I think that's not against our rules because I'm the one offering the extra payment? ).
My son has autism and our only bridgeway and link we have in entering his fascinating mind world is through video games. He likes to collect.
Here is his collection and you can check my Facebook page it's open. Nothing to hide if you are a good and honest person. Thank you and hoping for your consideration.
#autismawareness
"Admin can delete if it's not allowed."

L

Leevann Cabrera

Hope your able to get one for your son!

N

Nicole Vroman

I hope you find one too! I have a brother whose autistic but a bit more severe and I think this is amazing.

D

David Holland

That's crazy. My oldest son is autistic and he loves Mario!! He is normally very soft spoken but when he's playing his 3DS or WiiU he's so vocal!! I hope u can find one for him!!

H

Henrique Sardo

I can do that for you if you want :)

M

Matthew T. Bingham

This I'd awesome.... And I'm happy to see there's good people

God bless you two

Henrique Sardo
And Tina Pierce!

R

Rock Stine

Can someone explain to me the difference between the UK version and the US version of the classic mini other than the UK version doesn't come with an adapter

J

Johnny Prouzo

You should invite all of us over . That room looks amazing!

L

Lauren Shay

That's impressive.

H

Heather Rohrbacker Skille

If you are looking for the European version, you can order it here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Maurizio Pulli

Italian version

W

Winston Sario

I hope you guys can help me. I'm not a scalper or hoarder. Just a collector for my son. He's not good with interacting with people so until he can. I will be his voice! Thanks
#autismawarenes

J

Joanie Maheux

W

Winston Sario

I already got one thank you so much Dave Tijssen! Like I said my magic number is just one of each! So I'm good. Now I'll just wait for the Japanese release! :)
Thanks guys and gals! :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom