Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Let's face it fellow Nintendo Switch maniacs, some heavy duty games are coming out....

• Thread starter Michael Eric Setzer
  • Start date
M

Michael Eric Setzer

Let's face it fellow Nintendo Switch maniacs, some heavy duty games are coming out. Moreover these heavy duty games are requiring A LOT of space on either system memory or our memory cards, even for physical copies ("Doom"'s multiplayer component, for example, requires a 6 GB download). With this in mind, does Nintendo have or is planning to have a proviso where we can transfer data from a smaller memory card to a larger one should the need arise?

L

Lee Tea

All you'd need to is remove the game from your card and redownload to the other. Save files are on the system.

J

Josh Brown

Saves are on the system memory, digital games can be archived/deleted and re-downloaded. I'll probably be archiving stuff for Skyrim and Doom.

S

Scott Reynolds

I got a 120GB card off the start for this reason. Obviously it’ll run out, but I only do physical and try to save my memory for the big titles I’m waiting for

L

Logan Ryan Stephens

Any news on memory usage for Skyrim physical?

D

Dennis Morales

I thought you could transfer data? Want that one of the more major updates that happened recently before the release of mario Odyssey?

A

Adam Kenneth

LA Noire is 29GB digital, and 12GB physical. So yup, either buy these third party games on your PS4/XB1/PC, or get ready for an ass fucking in the Switch storage department.

K

Kenny Kuang

Archive it.

M

Moe Hunter

I have a 250gb memory card

D

Douglas Guy Slavens

they've patched in support for larger sd's/ are going too, correct?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom