J

Jon Benson

Why are you so angry?

C

Carmen Bakker

If you are on ps4 , put jump on L3 instead of X

R

Raimone Gresham

I’d say put it on a trigger(jump that is). Putting it on L3 will kill your controller fast. And I just watched some tutorials from YourOverwatch and Overwatch Central.

C

Christopher Thompson

Practice.

Lucio's skillset doesn't translate to any other hero. No onther hero can wall ride like he can, has healing mechanics like his, or has a gun that fires like his.

So while you can easily translate your game sense and situational awareness over to him he requires immense practice and experience on to use beyond beginners level.

Practice wall riding all the time. Never be on the ground. A still Lucio is a dead Lucio and he isn't healing his team. Never be still, always be moving. Remember that your aura effects last for two seconds once an ally leaves the auro or gets behind a wall/barrier.

T

Travis Doyle

Imagine our dj friend has a biiig booty, so swing your hips into the wall with your mouse to have alot more aim control while moving.
Learn the map like tracer blinks,where is the next doorway/wall and how to subconsciously move in a jump knowing where the next wallride connection is going to occur and make use of every surface available to avoid damage.
His boop is not just fun to get environmental kills but is very useful when used right and this works most effectively on tanks moving them out of position as the primary objective. when not booping tanks off the payload or moving his shield/matrix from a target, the boop can net many solo kills on unsuspecting low hp enemies by booping them into a wall and already be tracking and unloading a clip into them can usually get a kill before they can react to kill you.
When he fires Boop that takes 4 ammo, if you have 1 ammo left before reloading you can fire a boop with the remaining 1 ammo.

M

Matthew Johnson

You just gotta break it down.

D

Dante Cousar

skate fast And eat ass

A

Anthony Carter

Don’t be afraid to amp speed boost during fight instead of healing. It can be more beneficial than healing.

S

Simon Nilsson

Use scroll wheel instead om spacebar

M

Michael Rumbolo

Drive it like you stole it.

D

Dominique Tujex Smith

Learn your rhythm. Never forget how useful speed boost is on rushes and in combat. Make sure you're sync with the secondary medic so you can speed boost and play offensive if everyone is near max health. Learn to lead those shots and full on the empty spaces. Always go for the off stage boop. Learn alternate routes of entrance and escape utilizing that wall ride....

All I can think of now

S

Senonez Zenones

Change to zenyatta...

C

Calum Stewart

Practice, I was terrible at wall riding. Now I can wall ride like Dspstanky after about 130 hours on lucio alone

N

Niko Albert

Hanzo
Hanzo
Hanzo
Hanzo
Hanzo
Hanzo
Hanzo
Hanzo

B

Bradley Taylor

Bind jump to something other than spacebar cus it's janky af. DSPStanky uses right click so i use that. It helps a lot.

J

Joaquin Legarreta

I can teach you. Are you on PC? If so, add me: Hitchhiker#11876

I

Immanuel Figueroa

Didn’t see it in the comments above but go to Lucio’s hero control settings and allow backwards wall ride. If playing pc, get a 6 button mouse, if playing on console... you might get arthritis but you’ll favor learning the “claw technique”

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom