Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone give me some tips to take better photos I've only just started today taken...

• Thread starter Cody Cassidy Campbell
  • Start date
C

Cody Cassidy Campbell

Can someone give me some tips to take better photos I've only just started today taken them

T

Ty Dowsett

V

Vadim Isaev

Some power on the roads

A

Arron Nutter

Make sure you focus on the car so colour wise it stands out rather than blends in

C

Court Durling

You can tilt the shot

J

Jack Simpson

Move further away and zoom in

J

Jeff Leppard

This is the best tip for getting better - find other car photos you like on Google and then recreate them. It gives you an eye for backgrounds, framing etc etc. if you study pics you actually like. Just like with music, learn/mimic songs you like first before trying to write your own. Then just take elements of the best bits of each 'song/picture' and mix them together like a blend.

T

Tommy Arkle

C

Cameron Saunders

This is my favourite just go far away and zoom in

E

Enrique Maldonado

M

Max Douglas

Use D pad for tilt and zoom

A

August Korsholm-Madsen

A

August Korsholm-Madsen

Filter haha

J

Jaime Tellez

B

Ben Rookyard

I like to do detail shots of cars. This is an actual photo irl but I mean.. a photo is a photo

B

Ben Rookyard

Also if you have Instagram follow this guy. This is where i get all my inspiration from

W

Will Serwacki

Alright so here’s my two cents. Use cars that look good. Not like “ I like this car “ but more like “ I love to look at this car. “ next. Use more common colors. A black bmw doesn’t pop out, not does an orange Lamborghini. Finally set up your scene. If you have any thought that this picture looks bad, and tingle at the back of your mind, then Don’t take it. If you want to set it as your permanent background then you did it right.

A

Artur Łepek

God place to make picture

L

Lewis Charlton

S

Sebastian Ponce Vak

Focus the car and do it in a place with light c:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom