Trevor Folz

Thoughts? I feel like this could solve the whole "competitive quick play" issue

D

Dylan Long

Unranked competitive
Quick play ?

B

Brandon Reid

Here's the thing the dumb dumbs that think this is a good Idea, the whole point of people trying in competitive is for bragging rights, to be the best of the best, if there's no ranking then they won't try at all, you would make a game mode that is literally quick play with competitive rules....so all in all off season

B

Brandon Reid

And if you watch pro players and streamers you see that they play other games during off season because there's no point in playing it when quick play is a better option

J

José Vázquez Ramírez

If there's no reward for winning people are never gonna try, period.

D

Diego ZV

What it really needs is a variation of quickplay where the team actually needs to pick a viable team comp, like 2 2 2. For example when two healers are already chosen the class locks out for the rest of players etc.

B

Brandon Lee Mace

I feel they should implement a permanent "off season" which has small rewards (such as exclusive skins you can only get through it) to entice players to be involved and play more competitively.

There needs to be a proper competitive practice mode, which QP isn't good enough for anymore.

A

April Christine Thompson

The only thing that makes people try is rank
So by taking rank out, there’s no reason to care.

C

Carl Tice

It's called QP

J

Johnny Austin

R6S has ranked and unranked in the same menu, and it's all the fun of comp without the toxicity. (plus when someone leaves the match, the spot gets filled, instead of fucking your team out of a win by default). Why WOULDN'T you want that?

C

Cameron Jackson

This would be like having a TDM match when no one can die. Absolutely pointless.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

This is my offseason experience. I don’t wanna play games like this again

S

Stephen Flynn

The whole point of the comp system is to rank and match you with similarly ranked players. The matching system wouldnt work without rank

M

Max Machado

I don't get this "season" thing till this day

J

Jordan Wesley Cox

I usually go to customs and search scrim pug or comp. I typically find a 6v6 of people practicing characters at a high level. Most people in these games are diamond+ too, so it’s good practice. I’ve played with several top 500s like this.

Z

Zachary Saul

so qp?

competitive with no repercussions for losing is qp

A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

No. Play QP. That's what it is.

League has regular play and comp.
Why's OW gotta be different?

K

Kenny Alt

I agree, make a warm-up game type for comp players

S

Sebastian Mihai

satan pls no

S

Sammy Bourgeois

But why? If you don't want to have your rank on the line you're not fit to play a competitive game. That's it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom