Contact advertising [email protected]

I feel the need to let some of my thoughts out regarding a certain behaviour in this...

D

Daraab Amin

I feel the need to let some of my thoughts out regarding a certain behaviour in this community, and that is the hypocrisy within the so called 'dedicated' group of fans who are too afraid to call Blizzard out on mistakes.

This has come to light on several occasions: Hog nerf, Mercy nerf, when Moira's right click got bugged on the PTR and now Moira's biotic orb. There are a ton of bugs to fix in this game, and some of them make heroes unplayable to a certain degree, such as Rein's animation delays back in March. When Moira's right click was bugged, many agreed that it was unnecessary, but some were like 'git gud aiming' and 'she was broken, now she is fine' etc. Now regarding the biotic orb
(which is bugged btw), the majority agrees that the abnormal behaviour is an unintended consequence instead of an actual change, but the self proclaimed grandmasters are like, 'git gud game sense' and 'people don't know how to play her'. This kind of toxic behaviour is what is ruining the community, where silvers tell diamonds to 'git gud' and 'x hero takes no skill'.

W

William Knox

Shut up asshat

A

Abhishek Kumar

How's Moira's biotic orb bugged? I played her for like 6 minutes so idk if thats true lol

S

Sammy Bourgeois

"Git good, learn how to counter" is true though. It's Blizzard's game. There is no democracy, changes aren't decided by referendum. By playing this game you volunteer yourself to every whim of the developer. If they want to make your favorite character deal 1 damage a shit, and only to barriers, they can do that. They can nerf your favorites, your main, and no matter how you feel about that, your only choice is adapt, or abandon ship.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom