Contact advertising [email protected]

This has happened two times today and I don’t know how to fix it. Please help me :(((

• Thread starter Nicole Jo-Ann Sahl Khajohn
  • Start date
N

Nicole Jo-Ann Sahl Khajohn

This has happened two times today and I don’t know how to fix it. Please help me :(((

J

Jimmy Axel Johnston

Graphics issue for sure. Could be anything from needing to update your graphics drivers to your GPU failing honestly :L

D

Deci Amaritei

What kinda graphics card?

Z

Zyéd Khemakhem

how much fps do you play with?

T

Taylyn Anastasia Powers

Did this to me when I overclocked too far. If you've overclocked just dial it back a bit.

A

Angie Aparicio

that happens to me on my laptop frequently. Either the internet connection is shit or your computer cant handle the game.

N

Nate Shoffner

If you've overclocked anything, check your voltages. this error also pops up if you're low on system memory, despite it not really alluding to that. check to see if there are processes consuming a lot of resources.

M

Md Ali Hossain

This happened to me three months ago .. if you are using amd driver then don't use the updated version. There is a video in YouTube I followed regarding the same issue and I finally solved it .

A

Amir Syazwi

Upgrade ur nvidia driver .

N

Booooyyy I updated it and now I’m running on 60 fps

A

Atif Nadeemullah Khan

Either upgrade you driver. If the problem still occurs then downgrade it. I had the same problem, I downgraded

C

Christian Moley

1) Run the scan and repair Battle.net tool for Overwatch
2) If that still doesn't work, use DDU to do a clean uninstall of your video card drivers
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

3) Reinstall video card drivers as normal

Should be working after that?

G

Georgi Yanakiev

I had this when i updated my AMD graphics card drivers. Had to revert to older version to fix it.

N

It worked!!! Thank you all

P

Paul Schneider

For anyone with this problem, it is caused by gpu drivers/gpu crash. Check drivers and if that doesn't solve it, rebooting does wonders for this problem.

K

Kori Roughley-Gibson

4K ultra HD photo

J

John Kaba

Clearly, the problem here is you are taking pictures of your screen with your phone. Press F12 and you'll take a screenshot.
Don't ever, under any circumstances, take a picture of your screen with your phone.

J

Jacque Read

My friend had this on an amd card, rolling back the drivers worked for him

B

Ben Parnell

Yeah it’s a problem with your GPU

R

Raheem Illmatic Taylor

Either update or downgrade your GPU drivers, the actual GPU SHOULD be okay

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom