Contact advertising [email protected]

the new call of duty has: black women SS soldiers thats not how it works

D

Daniel Fernandez

its a damn game....want historical accuracy watch a documentary or read a history texbook....i dont remember the last time cod claimed to be a world war simulator...

A

Alec Jackson

Yea that's why I'm not buying it

M

Matthew Reed

A number of black people served in the Wehrmacht. The number of Afro-Germans was low, but there were some instances where black people were enlisted within Nazi organizations such as the Hitler Youth and later the Wehrmacht.[19] In addition, there was an influx of foreign volunteers during the African campaign, which led to the existence of a number of black people in the Wehrmacht in such units as the Free Arabian Legion. You should learn history bruv

J

Jose Torres

The devs already states that the way multiplayer works was supposed to be noncanon, they stated that players should be able to have their own identity integral into the experience, this giving players a way of seeing themselves in the battle and such, this article explains this and more
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Ghevi Sartor

Now you know from who hitler took drugs

J

John Gerding

This is what happens when liberals are allowed to breed... Act now before it's too late, have your liberals spayed and neutered...

A

Ash Knight

I'll run around pretending I'm an American cop then

E

Eko Prasetyo

Black soldier, maybe.
Woman soldier? I dunno.
NAZI is pretty keen on this whole fatherland thing

R

Raine Baker

Kk its not even based on a real story,its just a video game.So if u really a gamer the rest of wat hpnd shudnt concern u really

M

Marcus Dean Adams

I have also noticed that the rumors were true, they have replaced all of the swastikas with the iron cross. Apparently somebody would have gotten offended if you were actually killing Nazis...

S

Scotty Rose

Doesn't really bother me to be honest. They said ages ago the multiplayer wasn't going to be historically accurate. The single player mode is apparently where all that is.

S

Scotty Rose

Though cencoring the swastikas is a bit annoying, you can't just pretend those didn't exist.

C

Corey Seal

This entire franchise has been garbage for a while. "how can we milk the most out of the same shit?"

A

Ayaan Manzar

They had one job..

D

Dennis Cope

I always knew black people were racist nazis

M

Mike Wubbalubba Dubdub

Everything up to call of duty mw 2 was good mw 3 was meh the rest is not worth buying

O

Orlando Perrone

Except it's only in multiplayer where you can be anyone and depending on the match will be any one of the factions in WW2. The single player campaign will remain historically accurate.

O

Orlando Perrone

They could pay you all $100 real cash for every kill and you guys will STILL find something to complain about

R

Robert Marquez

Spoiler alert: ALLIES WIN!

ه

هادي حاج صالح

implying people gave a fuck when battlefield 1 fucked history

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom