Contact advertising [email protected]

the new call of duty has: black women SS soldiers thats not how it works

I

Igor Rakocevic

the new call of duty has: black women SS soldiers

thats not how it works

C

Charles McClure

Ok that is not historically accurate but they did have reflex sights if you scrolled past that post earlier

L

Luke Brown

It makes you sick doesn't it... these games aimed at the younger kids, who will there for grow up with historical inaccuracies because 99.9% of our population of humans are thick as shit... But apart from that... Great game aye? Black SS Soliders lmfao... Honestly... It's fucking funny

B

Ben Ranalli Jr

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Ben Ranalli Jr

The idea is to let anyone play as anyone. Although I'm sure they are just catering to SJW sensitivity. As long as the game is good I personally could care less.

D

David Ramirez

Whoever is taking history lessons from video games needs to reevaluate their life

J

Johnny Ch

Who cares

D

Dave Coleman III

I think it's ironic because if I was black, I would be massively insulted that there black avatars in SS uniforms... That shit is fucked up.

That'd be like a civil war game, where one player is the "Slave"/VIP to be rescued by the North, but oh you can edit his/ her avatar to make them white.

R

Richard Sanders

its an arcade game they have lazer sights ffs best to just let go

R

Richard Sanders

even Bf1 is nothing like real war its just entertainment nothing like reality

J

Jorge Lupercio

It's a video game last I Checked. Secondly, there were actually people of all races fighting for Nazis, so to have one as an SS wouldn't have been out of the question.

K

Kaiz Amari

but is the Call of Duty even be realisttic ? with MLG 360 noscope and such

M

Mike Armor

how is it possible to put a scope on the grease gun..

M

Morgan Kochanowski

I heard they removed swastikas because of Political correctness and added different races because of political correctness

J

Jeremy Hunter

On the campaign there will be Swastikas and no POC/women on Axis side. That's because it's being accurate.

In multiplayer Swastikas are replaced and POC/women can play as Axis side because it doesn't fucking matter.

J

Jesse Salo

but it's a game... they can do whatever they want with their games :p nothing to really bitch about... the game feels better than most of their games...

C

Carlos Alvarado

what do you expect from an Arcade fps. Its comical. its a fucking game lmao get over it

D

Dave Coleman III

What you guys should really have problems with is the fact that they STILL haven't fixed the quickscoping exploit.

J

Josh Alexander

I remember the days where they actually went and talked to soldiers/veterans to get their take on things so they can put that into the game.

A

Alex Ryder

Well, while I agree that having black people in the SS is completely bullshit, the Wehrmacht itself probably had its black soldiers. I remember a passage from a book written by Sven Hassel (an actual WW2 veteran that was in the Wehrmacht) in which a superior officer demands from a black soldier and his squad to wash the black guy until he becomes white.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom