Contact advertising [email protected]

So recently I've made the switch from Xbox to PC and have been loving it. However,...

R

Richard Miller

So recently I've made the switch from Xbox to PC and have been loving it. However, something I've feel as though I've been struggling with is my aim and what comes with it (reflexes, basically when someone gets up close to me lol). What are some helpful tips I could use to improve this?

*VIDEO IS FROM ONE OF MY FIRST GAMES ON, SORRY FOR NO HUD*

T

Trevor Folz

Is there a difference in game play? Like not just keyboard and mouse but does it feel better? Im making the same switch soon

M

Mikael Boileau

I did the switch from ps4,was 3600 ish hanzo main and in a month of play time I reached 3400 with widow,I practise mccree and widow to get used to aiming ,practice is key

A

Alex Roman

Aiming at different distances is going to feel very different... If you get used to aiming at a specific distance you won't be able to accurately hit the shorter/longer distant shots that you're comfortable with...

If you want to improve at hitting people that get close to you, you have to practice those scenarios with bots, practice range, or FFA or something.

Practice practice practice.
Practice does NOT make perfect.
PERFECT PRACTICE makes perfect.

Good luck fam

A

Aadil Saqib

Use a low sens (something like 800 dpi with 5 in game sens) and a large mouse pad. Use your arm for 180s and wrist for precise Tracking. Arm movements should be wave like and fluid and quick. Like a flick. And get used to your sens using custom games and bots. This is PC now so always ALWAYS work on aiming for the head. For heroes like widow and McCree, flicking to the target works well. Use wrist for small flicks and arms for large ones. Try and develop muscle memory after youre comfortable with a sens. What this means is that you always know how much the mouse has to move for the crosshair to get from point A to point B on screen without actually measuring the movement by looking at it. Meaning flicks and reflexive tracking should become second nature over measured tracking. If you really have trouble and have never used a mouse before, you can do some basic drills on aim hero from steam. It's like 5$.
But if you know the basics of using a mouse, stick to just practicing in game. Also make sure you practice actively over passively. Critically practice aim during games and only think about hitting your shots. Aim does naturally improve over time but you can marginally increase the speed if you just practice with purpose. Slayergramps is a top 500 ex console pleb who developed aim bot like GM level aim in only a few months after he made the switch. So again, it's definitely possible to do it super fast. You just have to keep at it and don't look at stats too much. Just see how consistently you can keep your crosshair on targets and that's enough.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom