Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So hey I've been playing ark since before that new map that just came out recently but...

G

Greg Grimes

So hey I've been playing ark since before that new map that just came out recently but have been offline so I haven't updated the game in a while. what should I expect to find when I get back on tomorrow after I've updated the game lol?

Z

Zach Davis

Rexes are beast

C

Christopher Nihart

Rex got re-skinned

R

Ricki Bobbi

Patch notes. No singular comment will ever actually tell you the ridiculous amount of changes they make each update haha

B

Bryan Potter

Looking to populate
Welcome to our PVP/PVE cluster. We currently clustered Rag and Aberration. We also have Island and center but they are closed for recruiting until we populate the other servers. Our server is StarWars themed not Roleplay. We instant unlock Engrams while leveling. Custom Drops include metal structures and kibble along with different types of gear. Auto Unlock Tek @ lvl 70 with scheduled boss fights to make sure everyone gets element. Our currency is red gems from Aberration. We have community Centers that include stores and bars. We sell muted dinos and gear. Or servers have Aberrant dinos spawned in(ravagers and Karkinos) that you can tame. Max dino lvl is 300. Admins present to help. no admin abuse. Pvp Will be event run. PVE players can exist anywhere on the map as long as they are marked with white flags.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Bryan Potter

ok souns good

B

Bryan Potter

sounds

B

Bryan Potter

its a cool map and they finally finished it.

G

Greg Grimes

Did they unlock the desert region yet

B

Bryan Potter

yes it is pretty cool

G

Greg Grimes

Nice any chance I could get help getting my mobile base again lol taming a titanosaur takes too long solo and yes I've done it solo

B

Bryan Potter

ummm hmm we currently have titans turned off for feeding but others have asked about them. i dont have a prob with it.

B

Bryan Potter

yeah i asked we are ok with titans

B

Bryan Potter

right now no one has them but its not an issue

G

Greg Grimes

Greg playing monster hunter world boss battle

G

Greg Grimes

Gtg