Contact advertising [email protected]

So people are toxic and want to report me bcuz i have a lot of hours on Mercy and I...

Y

Yoana Ilieva Ayame

So people are toxic and want to report me bcuz i have a lot of hours on Mercy and I dont pick her. Seems fair

I

Itbaan Hsart

I mean if someone asked u nicely to switch to mercy u should bcz if u have so many hours on mercy and u pick dps u will usually dont perform that well but if someone being a dick 'u r useless change' then just dont give a fuck

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I’m a flex player and have most hours on Mercy.
Whenever I go DPS they go like
WOAH MERCY MAIN ON TRACER YOU THROWING?
Depiste the fact I was freaking Top 500 with Tracer last season.
This is why I hate Mercy. Because I HAVE to play her over other supports whenever I flex healer and people think I’m a Mercy main now

A

Amanda Mariah

Same thing happened to me when I played Mei.10k damage blocked and silver elims/damage and *I* need to be the one to switch.
"Umm it's time to get off Mei"
*as I block molten core for the second time*

H

Hallie Lauren Ditzhazy

This is exactly why I made a “smurf” account lol to get rid of all my hours on her.

E

Ellie Anderson

They are just entitled. I always have to fill as Mercy so she is my most played. It’s always me taking one for the team. I hate playing her and would rather play dva/sym/ana but you need a mercy to win and no one ever picks her. Others just really need to suck it up and play her when the team needs it. She is not hard to play at all.

J

Justin Hemsley

“Can we get a mercy?”

Me a supp main who despises mercy:

A

Aaron Hamilton

People use my hours as Widow against me too, i don't even play her as much any more

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom