Contact advertising [email protected]

Is it toxic to report possible smurfs for griefing and people with just suspiciously...

C

Colin Marner

Is it toxic to report possible smurfs for griefing and people with just suspiciously good aim for cheating "just in case"?

M

Mike DiPietro

Yes

T

Tommy Gregorash

No but it can be considered a false report which is bannable. As long as you don't say anything about muting or reporting someone it isn't toxic. If you have to brag about it, it is.

W

Will Gaines

Ye

W

William Bongos

"hes too good , he must be cheating" - every silver ever.

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

No. If someone's griefing, no matter if they're a smurf or not, report it. I wouldn't mention smurfing since its not bannable but griefing is. As for "suspiciously good aim", my husband and I do it a lot. If you legitimately think someone got some questionable shots, report it. Don't say "he's too good it can't be real". Mention exactly why you think it's false. Wallhacking, aimbotting, etc. If they are investigated and it's not cheating, nothing will happen to either of you, since they were legit and you made an honest report. Basically, don't make reports out of spite or from being tilted, and you'll be fine.

A

Ababil Ashari

so you said "toxic", its not.

because if yr doing it like yr supposed to (not declaring you are "REPORTING"), its just taken into consideration (of which there will be none, its fine)

W

Walter Steven Paul

Only thing I report for is griefing

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

You'll get in trouble for abusing the reporting system before they face any consequences if you keep doing iy

A

Adrian Taylor

As long as the reporting system isn't flawed and simply banning people with certain amounts of reports there's nothing wrong with reporting someone suspicious because the information will be passed onto blizzard and they can handle it appropriately.

P

Pop Gheorghe

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom