Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm just starting to get ideas of building my first pc so I'm curious what's the...

A

Anthony Erlandson

So I'm just starting to get ideas of building my first pc so I'm curious what's the pros and cons of going water cooled vs fans is one way better than the other what's the price difference anyone had way better experience with either or like I said I'm a brand new noob to this been playing console for years and I feel like I'm still years behind you guys so please give me your opinion thanks

J

Josh Williams

I prefer watercooled. It looks really nice and sleek as also get great temps. While on the other hand, air is cheaper and can reach the same temps sometimes, I just don't like the bulkyness of them IMO

A

Andrew Walker

I built my first gaming pc late 2016. Most people go water because it's quiet and looks cool, but if it's your first build and you're on a budget go air. My rig is completely air cooled and honestly it's not loud at all plus it's easier to maintain.

B

Blake Dalenko

Water

Cooler temps normally
Quiter normally
Looks better

Kraken x52/x62
Corsair h100/h110/h115

Are my reccomandations

Air
Louder most of the time
Cheaper

hyper 210 evo
Dark rock pro 3

Are my reccomandations

R

Richard Savoy

water

R

Richard Savoy

EK mono block on CPU. Covers CPU power and CPU. And gpu's I have heat killer blocks. Zalman LQ1000 case. There are many good water cool companies. Water cool and EK is what I used.

R

Richard Savoy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom