Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, I'm starting a YouTube channel and I need some advice. Also, what Nintendo...

A

Alex Presser

Hey guys, I'm starting a YouTube channel and I need some advice. Also, what Nintendo games can I post videos of without getting a copyright notice?

J

Jessica Johnson

None, technically. Nintendo pulls monetization on every video with music/video that belongs to them.

R

Rene Schaefer

maybe popluar Games like Mario Kart, splatoon,... or you Show some Indie games

G

Gary Miller

How about don't play games? The market is oversaturated. Be original.

W

Wesley Grimes

Don’t do it to try and make money, do it because you want to make great content.

M

Munir Abĵiu

You probably have more chances on Twitch if you want to broadcast gameplays, if you want a review-focused or press-like vlogging then YT is your place.

M

Matthew Wood

Best advice: Enjoy yourself. Don't play what is popular to get viewers, focus on keeping it non-toxic, make sure to communicate with viewers.

I

Ian Metcalfe

You better research of games that Nintendo will allowed you to put on YouTube so you won’t get copyright and demonetise by Nintendo.

J

Josh Richardson

Don't start YouTube to make money. Do it to have fun if you are good enough you may eventually be able to make it a living. You will need to apply to be a Nintendo creative partner to post content using first party titles.

E

Edgar Menjinski

Troll and I

M

Marcus Henne

I do a YouTube game review show, but I don't monetize, and I've had very few copyright strikes, but since I'm not monetizing, I can keep them up. I do my videos as a hobby, not a full time thing though.

K

Kevin Guzik

Nintendo probably has the most strictest policy on that

B

Billy Campos

What's the channel?

C

Charlie Hale

Just don't go to their HQ right now

S

Steven Johnson

Yeah Nintendo are pretty bad with the lets plays of their games it's such a shame, they do a program though where you join up with them, but then they rinse you

S

Shane Vee

None

S

Shane Vee

And nintendo rapes the shit out of you if you do sign up for their program you get like 2% of your normal profit from youtube. Its a joke

B

Blake Wild

You have to have a pretty good following before you you show up on their radar. Competition is stiff in the gaming market of YouTube. Better be engaging and charismatic as hell.

S

Sean Clark

Press Start with Alex Presser. Copyright that and I want a quarter every time someone says it.

A

Antonio T Jennings

Watch the use of music as well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom