Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 so i'm asking the community for recommendations, tips, so on and so on. I am sure many...

P

Pat Melvin

so i'm asking the community for recommendations, tips, so on and so on. I am sure many people are going through or about to join an already established server for now until the new ones go live. the obvious issue is that when people see a base go up in a couple days they immediately assume it's a threat and we get the trolls and the wanna be alphas destroying everything. has anyone successfully built on a server that has been already established and still have a base standing? i wanna know what items did you or do you worry about first? recommended base size. my tribe is 16 active players but many are waiting for new servers to drop. so at the moment a good 8 would be playing currently. maybe a good recommended youtuber to follow for this kind of stuff?

D

Darrin Spragg

Having the same issue I'm lvl 70 no base but my game plan is just build till lvl 70 n then try n bust out some turrets for defence then a few metal things n drop it all at once but it hasn't worked Bc I die trying to gather mats

J

Jerami Ward

Best advice I have (especially if you're going to new server entirely); Is to join server with new character, and let the server know what is up basically. If you slap a metal/tek base down in 1-2 days; People may take it as hostile before asking. Try to find out what the server is like (can be near impossible in a couple days though), and offer people help. If you have extra kibble, mats; Offer some as a "peace offering" so to speak. People will be more willing to get to know you if you show the first sign of friendly interaction. Think of a server as a home, and how you would want people to act when they come. Do you want them to knock, and talk for a bit before letting them in, or do you just let them walk in the front door, and take the guest room?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom