Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I was reading an article with the guy who did elder scrolls v and it looks like vi...

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

So I was reading an article with the guy who did elder scrolls v and it looks like vi is in the works and is coming soon will it be on the switch??? What is everyone’s thoughts on this???

A

Andrew Carter

Very unlikely, and i think vi is a couple of years away yet

T

Tony Zuccarell

Doubt the switch has the power to run a new elder scrolls anyway whether its 3 months or 3 years out it will probably need the one x or PS4 pro to run optimally

D

Dennis Davenport

At least 2-3 years away, Bethesda still working on elders scrolls online

T

Tony Zuccarell

Yea that game was a bust they need to drop that whole project and focus on games that sell, Skyrim is still selling and probably will until the next console

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Thats not true and I dont know what it is you read. The only recent thing was that Todd Howard (the director of Bethesda Games Studios, which is just one studio in Bethesda and they DO NOT make Elder Scrolls Online) was that he was on a podcast saying his younger son bothers him about Elder Scrolls VI.

Elder Scrolls VI is NOT in production, and Howard has said that they are waiting for a jump in technology for what they want to do with that game. I doubt it would come to Switch, but who knows.

R

Ross Folk

They have said they are working on 2 new ips before any other elder scrolls

C

Chris Minster

My understanding is that there is nothing in production yet, but they are currently working with bioware for a new fallout. This is what piqued my interests

K

Kevin Hatley

Bethesda publicly announced that they will be prouducing two completely new projects before the next entry. We still have no idea what those are tho so I wouldn’t hope to see the next elder scrolls entry until this years is over and probably not until the 2019 winter holidays

S

Spencer Miller

It’s possible with the support Bethesda is giving but the next generation of consoles isn’t too far away. I imagine that if it comes out on those consoles at all we won’t see a switch version.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom