Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I know it’s been this way since the beginning of Nintendo consoles, but the a,b,x,y...

K

Kevin Olson

So I know it’s been this way since the beginning of Nintendo consoles, but the a,b,x,y buttons are reverse from the other consoles. Is there anyway to remap them?

A

Anthony Daniels

No, but you can remap your Xbox one if that helps :)

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

The other consoles are reversed from the Nintendo buttons*

Also, its only confusing in Xbox.

A

Adrian Chan

Nintendo set the standard Microsoft simply changed it

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Nintendo was first. Everyone else reversed them.

K

Kadeem Charles

Nintendo way is the original way dude.

M

Matt MacDonald

I'm so use to them now it messes me up When I play Xbox

L

Lee Tea

Microsoft copied Sega.

O

Olive Hopkins

I have used X box controllers and PlayStation ones but I like Nintendo controllers best

M

Michael Timms

Don't mess with perfection

S

Seth Mercord

Who really cares who did what first. Technically Nintendo copied whoever invented buttons and who invented the joystick. It would be terrible if every controller was as different as possible. We would be pulling on levers with roman numerals and twirling dingymabobs with anctient glyphs on them.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Other Consoles? What is that?

C

Collier Godfrey

I always laughed at people having trouble transitioning between controllers since I had no trouble with Sony/Nintendo... Then I recently bought and Xbox One controller to use with my PC... Do you know how many times I pressed A when I meant B and vice versa? Really sucked to decline and accept some things, lol.

S

Sophie Churchill

It keeps really screwing me over when I play Xbox I keep pressing the back button sooo annoying

J

Jake Asikainen

Sony uses nintendo layout in japan O is a and X is b but they changed it in the us for some reason

J

Jacob Stafford

At least Sony was original with their buttons. It's like Microsoft doesn't know the whole alphabet.

J

Jonny Selbrede

You can remap in some ports like Skyrim.

W

Will Hill

Nintendo made the X & Y buttons. Xbox and Sony only flipped them just so they couldnt be sued

J

Joseph Loveland

You mean the other consoles have it in reverse from Nintendo.

F

Fi McCann

I’ve got PS4, Xbox one and switch and no issues so far. Did at first on Zelda with the A and B that was only for a couple of hours lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom