Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, it’s been a while since I posted anything in this group and there has been a...

E

Ervin Cabisidan

Hey guys, it’s been a while since I posted anything in this group and there has been a number of changes to the characters I was designing. I reworked my character Brian to have a whole new kit to work with instead of having vaguely defined abilities with his two mechanical arms, as well as changing the design. I’ll post his old design as well so you can see the difference between them.

He is a jack-of-all-trades kind of hero now, with his hardlight constructs giving him a wide variety of weapons to use. I lean towards offense or defense for him.

His two special skills grant him the ability to cycle through which construct he wants to make. Brian’s can cycle between two gun constructs, or a sword construct for his first skill. These constructs can last for as long as the user wants, unless they want to switch to a different weapon. This skill has no cooldown.

Brian’s second skill gives him the ability to give himself a personal shield cloak that gives him a temporary 100 shield for 3-4 seconds or a short dash that travels 10 meters in one go. This skill however has a cooldown that lasts for 5-6 seconds. Brian can’t attack when he’s using these abilities.

The skills only activate when the primary fire is used, so the player can cycle through which construct they want by clicking the skill button to switch it.

Brian’s ultimate skill is a suit of hardlight armour that he conjures around himself, giving him the combined advantages of his four main skills for a short period of time. It also grants a small damage boost to his attacks as well as a slight increase of movement and attack speed.

I decided to go with hardlight constructs because there was one member in a different group who really won me over with the idea, as well as it giving me a bigger range of abilities to go with. I’m not sure if he’s around in this group, but thanks dude.

I’m working on his backstory as of right now, and if you want details, you can always ask me of them. I’ll post it when I’m certain I got something worthwhile to share.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom