Contact advertising [email protected]

So I have a starwars edition titan Xp, and I am in love with how it looks. But I am...

J

Joe Blank

So I have a starwars edition titan Xp, and I am in love with how it looks. But I am water cooling it because it is just down right loud and I have a pretty extreme water setup it dosent make sense to leave it air only. Has anyone tried to put the stock cooler back on in any way? I’m thinking about honestly just double sided taping it to the front of the cooler as I don’t actually need it to do anything other than look good. I’ve never taken a GPU apart so I’m not 100% sure how flat of a surface I have to work with. I’m 90% sure the stock mounting holes are all covered.

J

John Banuelos

if your liquid cooler isn't doing the job, i'd take a look at adding the 2nd cooler but double sided taping it seems a bit brutish tbh.
It seems like your first cooler is doing the job fine though, but runs loud. idk man, i'd just put up with the noise and up my headphones sound so it drowns out.

P

Paul Dunbar

The extra width is going to look janky as all hell. I would just get a really beautiful waterblock

W

Wayne Pritchard

i think bitspower and ek both make blocks for that but i mat be mistaken,not taking a gpu apart is a completely different story. My gtx 960 was a piece of cake to take apart but Ive never taken apart founders cards so i cant say anything

J

Joe Blank

I got an EK black block.

S

Sean Wilson

I took my founders edition ti apart for the same reason, no real issues just take ya time n don’t slip with the screwdriver

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom