Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I first started with Warlock. Then tried Titan. I'm mostly into PVE - raid. The...

J

John Hwe

So I first started with Warlock. Then tried Titan. I'm mostly into PVE - raid. The Titan seems to be the better class. Here are my thoughts and correct me if I'm wrong. Since I started with Warlock, something inside me wants that to be the better class.

Let's start with jump. Something so simple. When a titan jumps and then starts to descend, if you hit jump again you have a good horizontal thrust forward. I'm using the strong directional boost type jumps for both classes. On the Warlock, you just sink!

Survivability. The Titan is less squishy. Sure the Warlock can have 10 recovery and recover faster, but you can't run if you are already dead. Also while you are running away, you aren't doing damage. The warlock has a healing rift, but an ability is used just to counter being more squishy. Also you are forced to stay in the rift.

Titans can have 2 pulse grenades which pulse for more time. The warlock has the grenade overcharge, but you waste about 2 seconds to charge it up instead of just tossing one instantly. Even with Nezarec's Sin, I feel Titans have more grenades at their disposal. Warlock devour top tree can speed up grenade energy gain by meleeing something, but this puts you at risk and also you will be doing less dps to punch something.

The titan shoulder charge is strong! It feels like Titan was given an extra ability.

Both have about the same group support. Group health return vs rifts and arc soul vs rally barricade...

If the Warlock is squishier, shouldn't they do more dps? Maybe I'm just playing it wrong.

F

Filip Buczek

Warlock devour have very good survivability, when you kill something your HP gets regenerated. It makes him less squishy.

A

Alex Ramirez

Devour is the most retarded busted ability. The fact that a warlock can drop in the middle of a horde, drop a rift, become a bullet sponge and melee until the sun comes up says something. Something a hunter or Titan CANT do. Warlocks have much higher survivability than you give them credit for. Also nezerect’s sin with void weapons is dumb awesome. You get your void abilities stupid quick back. Even faster if you prepped your armor to maximize your void class. Void is easily the best warlock class.

R

Roberto Naldi

I play Stormcaller (so no devour) and I don't feel too squishy, I usually let the others go in meanwhile I snipe stuff from behind the front line with Midnight or Uriel's. Not a top player tho, so advice is welcome.

M

Mach Heydt

Just started a lock after almost reaching 305 with titan. During the first few missions on titan i fell so much into the depths because I couldn't figure out how to jump :p but it seems you need to jump again while still going upwards to make full use of it. And after playing with titan alongside locks I do think their jump always seemed superior. Also, the healing rift isn't preventing any dmg, but i prefer it over the shield in pve, as you either can't shoot through it, or you're forced to stay behind cover of the small wall, which sucks when cabal start throwing grenades, I found :p they both really have their uses, but I won't say one is strictly better. Really depends on the situation.

G

Gian Pacayra

I prefer Warlock coz of Voidwalker's Devour you can solo every Nightfall Strike EZ

S

Shim Jordan

Try a Hunter.

K

Kimi Timoskainen

both are the "best" class currently, hunters only being good with celestial nighthawk in raid, warlock is good when you are at boss and dogs, same with titans, you need titan "half-shield" to actually dps the boss properly and on dogs strikers destroy dogs faster than any other class by just throwing their on em

A

Alex Elward

you're wrong. devour warlocks tank for days.

N

Nick DeMent

Devour + Winters Guil (or w.e it’s called) = Unkillable melee god simple warlock

E

Elijah Graham

How long have you played Warlock? Seems like you don’t understand how strong devour can be.

M

Michael Jamie Stewart

I don't care about any of that I just play what I have the most fun with I switch between devour and storm caller and have a blast

C

Chris Hunt

Titan is op that is all.

J

Jeremiah Bunker

Warlocks are the most mobile and best tanks in the game with Devour and Transverse Steps. I'm running a 1-5-9 and have no issues in PVE or PVP in terms of survivability or being able to duck out of a fight if it's too much.

J

Jerome Holzberger

Titans and hunters are pretty beast on PC. For some reason warlocks just don’t seem that good to me on PC.

S

Scott Ivan Davies

Each class has its pro’s and cons. I do believe Titan is a very good starter class due to its defensive abilities but as you skill and lvl you may find you not using the defensive abilities as much on pve. Warlocks are glass canons with good regen abilities, trick to this class is to keep moving and use your riffs behind cover. They are the best imo for pure Dps. Hunters however excell at guerilla tactics and have excellent mobility which allows them to constantly keep pushing hard at enemies, they specifically excel at 1 v 1 comat

B

Benjamin D. Turner

Warlock's far more mobile. That's defensive and offensive in nature. I'd love their blink on my titan, personally. xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom