Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So i started playing warlock and found this bug in campign 2 times, it threw me away...

• Thread starter Vlad Cristian Bolborici
  • Start date
V

Vlad Cristian Bolborici

So i started playing warlock and found this bug in campign 2 times, it threw me away from the main road and 2nd time i had to finish the quest without the tank :D

Also does anyone know how to get rid of some ugly lags? My internet connection is good (around 60 ping) but im not sure if its internet’s fault or the heating (like 67C on destiny) but at that temperature other games are working good.

J

Jessen Armstrong

67 is decent for a working mode pc, shouldn't cause lag, have you got all your drivers up to date?

M

Muhaiimin Miin

I think your FPS drop

M

Michael Vana

The only way to change frame rate is by editing the programs code in the root folder of the game. I have mine locked at 75 and it runs smooth with no fps drop

T

Trent Smorenburg

What do you have in your pc

T

Trent Coffman

I would get random hard lagspikes when I was running uncapped FPS. Capped it at 60 and now I dont get them anymore. My computer runs cooler now as well. Not sure if that helps but that's my experience

S

Stephen Ashworth

67c?! My rig never gets above 40c with multiple things running ontop of the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom