Contact advertising [email protected]

So I’m a console gamer and want to get in to pc how would be for my first pc?

S

Steven Snowaert

So I’m a console gamer and want to get in to pc how would be for my first pc?

B

Bruno Denis

Good spec, but for Windows go to ebay

T

Ty Barnhill

Not bad, you could probably get away with getting a lower-end motherboard and a better case.

J

Jacob Dawson

I recommend waiting for GPU prices to drop.

L

Lewis Kiltie

Aswell as what Jacob said, I'd also suggest getting win10 from ebay to free up some cash for a better gpu (not that the 1070Ti is bad by any means)

T

Tyson Robinson

Hey I suggest actually going and buying the gpu from nvidias website, they are selling them now for pretty close to retail

G

Greg Abney

If you want a corsair case, I recommend a 450D. Great case. I would also say to look on Kinguin or eBay for a cheaper win10 key. And make sure you get a good monitor.

I

Isaac Kotschner

I’d throw in at least a 1tb mechanical hard drive for storage too man.

J

Joe Kamel

Dude, $880 for the video card is not a good price to pay right now. Goto nvidias website and buy one.

S

Steven Snowaert

They all say notify me. On nvidias site

D

Donald Hixson

You're not doing bad at all with what you picked. I'd swap the SSD to a 960 Evo or Pro though. That's only a Sata m.2 SSD. Nvmes are much more worth the few extra bucks. 250gb would be plenty for Windows, apps, and a game or two depending on it's size. just grab a regular mechanical hard drive for mass storage like games. like others have said with Windows, you can get it much cheaper elsewhere. Maybe bump the power supply to a 650 Watt. The GPU prices are nuts now, probably better off buying one from Nvidia themselves.

B

Braxton Beaton

I would say go for ryzen if you want to do more than gaming, but an i5 would be just fine for gaming.

F

Fikri Pratama Darmawan

Get an ryzen 5 apu whilst waiting for graphics card to come back in stock

P

Paul Roggan

For that price you can also get a 1080ti dude :D

M

Matt Jensen

you can get a windows 10 pro key off of kinguin for like 20$

O

Omar Osama El Shafie

Get a gtx 1030 and just wait for Volta. Also if you don't plan on overclocking then a 8400

A

Ashish Daryani

Intead of intel you can go for amd ryzen

Z

Zeb Shrader

Definitely make sure that CPU cooler will fit. I have one of those & it barely, and I mean just barely fit in my full tower case. If you aren't planning on overclocking you could probably go with a slightly cheaper one that's smaller and do just fine. I'd stick with Noctua tho, they're the best air coolers imo.

R

Rasheed Mobarrat

Everything seems to be great.... I'd suggest u to wait for gpu prices come down

A

Angus Lock

Good, would recommend a case that isn’t ass

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom