Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So has anyone been able to find a way to keep their server up at least longer than a...

S

Sam Holland

Hey just wanna throw an idea to some of you having the corruption issues from one host to another. I have been hosting the island for a while and have been dealing with the corruptions just like everyone else. Well recently my island map went down and wouldn't load up so in hopes of finding a solution I turned to fb here and found 1 comment to give me hope. They said try loading up scorched for a day or two then try loading up ur old map. Well I either got lucky or they are on to our temp solution as my island map was saved with everything being as it was before the corruption.

C

Cameron Richardson

Oh ok I will try that thank you

C

Cory Huddleston

Straight luck dude lol there is no fix to it just pure luck

M

Michael Palethorpe

We've gave up, we had been hosting for 6month no issues then after recent updates we can't keep a server up longer than a week. We had 90+ members with 60+ active. Very disappointing there's still not been a fix yet unfortunately..

C

Cameron Richardson

Yeah it sucks and I kind a feel like now my 2nd Xbox has gone to waste which took me awhile to get if I may add I know wildcard will eventually fix this put I'm losing the interest officially In the game

C

Courtz Dee

We talk about the often and all facepalm when WC does some new funky shit.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Groups been running a year and its pretty chill. We all know the hosting struggles.. come visit

R

Ricky Twells

Try crimson ark 115 it's pve but it crashes now and then but never wiped it's also scorched earth when I was on last night it was day 120

T

Terry Skipper Pitt

Don't have your stats crazy we've had an island server for 6 months. And we have a centre server running for 3 weeks now.

J

Jeff Gillott

It's wild cards plan, I feel they did this on purpose to get more ppl to buy se cause at the time it was the only stable map.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom