Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So has anyone been able to find a way to keep their server up at least longer than a...

C

Cameron Richardson

So has anyone been able to find a way to keep their server up at least longer than a week. Cause I'm losing people due to the corruption. Any advice on that would be helpful.

C

Cory Huddleston

Uninstall the game and play something else is all you can do.

C

Cameron Richardson

I appreciate that but sadly I got a decent community that wants the server up no matter what and I can't just drop it but I do appreciate the help

R

Riiko Marrero

se man weve been going good for 2 weeks

C

Cameron Richardson

For real? how many people on avg and do y'all use admin spawns or no?

R

Riiko Marrero

no admin spawns and i have between 10 and 15

C

Cameron Richardson

Ok I appreciate that man

L

Lacey Angela

Honestly those people you are losing due to corruptions are just going to go to another server that will corrupt again. It's all dedis. Only dedis that aren't corrupting as often are scorched.

C

Cameron Richardson

Yeah that's been my main point is that all the dedicated servers are doing it but you know they want to complain and I understand the urge to feel angry about it but there's nothing I can do

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Yeah switch to scorched we have been up 2 weeks also. Only stable map just now till problem resolved

C

Cameron Richardson

Yeah I'm probably going to do that but do all admin commands or no?

H

Hannah McLaughlin

We use some commands yes. Spawn for starter packs etc. Have about 16 players on roughly!

C

Cameron Richardson

Ok do we just made it private cause we were getting around 30 or so

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Do you have a fb group? Just let your members know you are just letting in a certain amount (they probably wont all have dlc for scorched anyway) better being up and working than not at all or crashing every day or two on other maps! If some players aren't happy it's not your fault, you can never please everyone anyway trust me haha

C

Cameron Richardson

Yeah I know that lol but yeah we have a group and we took a poll and majority wants to stay on the island but if it happens again were going to scorched lol

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Dunno how new your server is but the memory crash has been going on a good while now. We corrupted on island and center 7 times altogether then moved to scorched. It's the longest it's lasted so far :)

C

Cameron Richardson

Been running since march

H

Hannah McLaughlin

We are just trying to space out bases and keep size and tames down as much as poss to see if it helps. So far so good

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

Just turn you stats like harvesting and taming to at least x6 it will greatly help to stop corruption

W

William Mackey

Scorch Earth

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom