Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So dont join Alpha Server if you dont want to deal with a dumbass admin that is on a...

G

Gregory John Wayte

You will never explain that to Laiken Brown she claims I don't know what I am talking about but everyone on here told her she was wrong but one guy and now he thinks she is wrong too

L

Laiken Brown

Gregory John Wayte No i never twisted it actually.. you were talkig about maybe banning behemoth gates being used as walls. Im simply pointing out that if you did that, we would have no choice but to revert back to the noobiest way and use walls/foundations/spikes in order to protect our base which in turn would cause way more lag than using behemoth gates... you really need to learn how to read and understand what people are saying but i guess thats what people who call other people retards and faggots lack.

G

Gregory John Wayte

These people don't want to read your garbage anymore they told you that you where wrong now your the one that said your going To make 4 foot bohimith walls around your base with metal. Stop changing your story give it up and defending with a bohimith circle is a noob base

Z

Zach Robinson

I have almost 200 gates that surround my base, bred mate boosted brontos, dodics, Ankys, and the average base on server has 200+ plant x and turrets, I experience little more lag than I have come to expect out of any half populated server. Players need to realize there is a balance to the server settings and utilize them.

G

Gregory John Wayte

Agree with that to but I don't control the host xbox, but when you want 10x gathering u add lag

Z

Zach Robinson

Hmmm guess I shouldn't be running 15 then?

N

Nme Godlike

load of shit. ive been on multiple servers now and most the time max out my tame list with giga, qeutzs, rexs,yutys, and everything else. have more then one base that has behemoths and tames in both. never has it cause server lag and i play on very populated servers.

if this server lags its the hosts shitty connection

N

Nme Godlike

btw that admin looks like a asshole, he definitely got wiped on official in his wood shit shack and now thinks he top dog with admin commands. but in reality he a prick

G

Gregory John Wayte

Lol nme are you slow, official are main xbox servers clearly you don't know what your talking about being that all connections for dev servers lag. But pass judgement that is what internet tuff guys fo

G

Gregory John Wayte

Lmao I love the guys tghat talk like they know everything and claim animations don't cause lag. Idiots

N

Nme Godlike

Are you slow? I said I've been on multiple servers and as this is a dedicated server page obviously I'm talking about dedi you dumb fuck

N

Nme Godlike

Go pump some more steds you ugly cunt. It's making your dick and brain smaller..well done lmfao

D

Dusty Crow

Nme youre obviously are talking out your ass lol give it a rest

N

Nme Godlike

Mate my ass still looks better then your missus face lol

D

Dusty Crow

You see this is why your arguments are invalid you just spout random insults lol

D

Dusty Crow

Valid reason you obviously don't know much about ark being during the corruptions that every server had you were bitching about it instead of ya know reading the dev updates :p have fun arguing with urself I'm sure you'll feel so cool getting the last word

N

Nme Godlike

That was when dedicated wiped every 3 days and needed a patch. You was probably still sucking off your nans nipples then. That was patched and dedicated have been running fine since you would of knew this if you read the update log on the official ark website you dumb cockroach. Lol

N

Nme Godlike

I forgot reading is hard for y'all. I mean it looks like your gf has a hard time even getting off sofa

G

Gregory John Wayte

Lol dude your beats sound like a five year old made them on fantasy beats. Mass nipples he says, is that it old chum. Learn ark your welcome to come to my server it even has noob orp you will fit right in

G

Gregory John Wayte

Nan*

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom