Contact advertising [email protected]

So...Blizzard took some you guys have to read this article ... that some crazy shit...

E

Emily Potter

I think what grinds my gears is they don't let them be people. Owl is their job not their life, yet every single aspect outside of their job is controlled too. It would be like if my boss could fine me 1000 dollars for swearing outside of work. They are people, they are human beings blizzard treats them like property and doesn't let them have any fun outside of work hours.

B

Brandon Ceseñas

I took this into the blizzard arena for today's games. They put tape over the word butthole

R

Richard Ward

Pretty standard for any brand or product endorsement. It’s like how Ford gets to remove the car logos of competitors in X-Files.

M

Matt Ramsden

This is normal, they’d have been briefed on this before they even signed anything. Oh and they’re paid more than you think, plus on top of any expenses and stuff. Do you think they’re paying there own rent during owl?

A

Artyom Zimlinsky

Sarah Norén

T

Tyler Clay

It's called Conflict of Interest, buddy

B

Brando Fernandes

i feel like people under estimate blizzards will to go big or go home

B

Blake Powers

This is standard lol
A lot of companies have contracts like this. Example, if you work for coca cola and are seen drinking a pepsi product you lose your job instantly.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom