Contact advertising [email protected]

So...Blizzard took some you guys have to read this article ... that some crazy shit...

W

William Bongos

So...Blizzard took some you guys have to read this article ... that some crazy shit for example... that one part of the article

"Pro players also are not allowed to stream “any other organized competitive play, such as any tournament or custom game.” That rule applies to any game, Blizzard-made or not. Speaking of which, if they’re not playing a Blizzard game, the pros had better not say they recommend it, even in passing: “Players may not directly or indirectly endorse the playing or purchasing of any non-Activision Blizzard game in any manner, including by making any calls to purchase or making any statements which constitute endorsement.” So if you’re not playing Overwatch, be careful about saying you enjoyed it."

measure....

M

MacKenzie Rae

Some of this is pretty friggen bleak

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

My friends and I are making a Bronze only Comp and we...

A

Aaron Icardi

You mis interpreted the 1st one. It's about pro pugs which is basically pro players organising custom games between each other that *replace* ranked. They want pros to play competitive & be involved on the ladder.

Also, regarding the 2nd rule is fair lol. Imagine a League player endorsing Dota...

A

Austin Willman

Wow. They must be so free.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

My friends and I are doing a Bronze Only Tourney with a prize pool. And we were said we weren’t allowed to stream it during OWL hours lmao

M

Mario Flores

dont like it? dont go pro

A

Antti Hartikainen

Blizzard is starting to look like a malevolent control freak organization. Sad times.

C

Chris Mahoney-Manasco

Clearly you guys have never read all the stipulations and everything in pro NFL contracts. If anything this seems to be pretty standard stuff..

D

Dakota Fitzsimmons

Was obvious Blizzard has control issues after they started banning people for "off game toxicity".

D

Dominique Cocova

You want their money? You follow their rules. Same as any other job. You don't want to follow their rules? You no longer qualify for their money. Bye.

M

Michael Burch

They're paying these guys to be professional players. This is not far off from what professional sports teams policies are in their leagues, you can say it's just a game all you want, that isn't how they see it and it won't change how they see it.

K

Kristian O'Callaghan Wilkinson

Lmao this cant be serious

P

Peter Gomez

The first rule is normal tbh lol

P

Peter Gomez

League does it

W

Will Gaines

What a joke, and not a very good one at that

V

Vince Lumontad

I believe it's the toxic members of Overwatch community are the reason why Blizzard is getting ruthless in dealing with them. You just pushed their patience and stomped it on the ground deader than dead.

L

Leonardo Varela

And where are the news? If you want to get in the Esports scene and be A PROFESSIONAL, you must follow some rules, if you don't want rules, just play casually.

End.
Of.
Story.

D

Drew Dunn

When you get paid a salary to do anything there are going to get rules

I

Ignacio Pochart

Cuckolds will defend Blizzard

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom