Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So as somebody who has played multiple MMORPGS I do not understand why they do not...

M

Matt Ardle

So as somebody who has played multiple MMORPGS I do not understand why they do not have a better chat system in the game, like a general chat for each zone and city, a clan chat, etc and yes I know about the apps but it's not the same I feel like if we had a better chat system in the game we could meet people easier IMO

D

Dave Gardner

Is this an MMOPRG? Or are there only like 10 people to a server? Serious question

K

Kayden Fahrenheit

They are affraid of trolls. and have learned that voice chat in an competitive FPS consists mostly of people name calling and trying to hurt each other

V

Vicat Mauricio

I was thinking the same thing. The consoles have a better system for engaging other players through Xbox Live or PSN.

K

Kayden Fahrenheit

yea they are relaying on third party software. in this case Discord has become very popular to let players communicate with each other. but I rather them concentrating on making the game better than modding a chat Chanel trying to ban a million players for violating the rules

J

Josh McCallum

Because most people are complete pricks when given a semi anonymous platform.

C

Charlie 'Fred' Stanley

No chat system, other than Fireteam voice chat, is one of the best things about this game. I hope they never add it. Strangers on the internet are dildos.

J

James Drakileinr

look at world of warcraft trade chat half the time its just trolls being dicks to anyone trying to get actual help or answers and stuff

M

Matt Ardle

Look man don't be coming in my comment saying " thunderfury blessed blade of the windseeker "

M

Matt Ardle

but yeah wow trade chat is bad I understand and a voice system in town would be horrible [ thinking pubg lobby ] but a text chat seriously wouldn't be that bad

K

Kayden Fahrenheit

kind of thinking about it. it might at least add some live to the public areas

K

Kayden Fahrenheit

unless that live is filled with people insulting each other

M

Matt Ardle

yeah since it will be release day public events will probably be popular and when a DLC or expansion drops the first week is always the best

K

Kayden Fahrenheit

I know I would be saying "DAM IT RAHUL!! ANOTHER SHOTGUN? REALLY!!!

K

Kayden Fahrenheit

so that everyone in the tower can read how displeased I am

M

Matt Ardle

lol

I

Indrawan Winarto

I have to agree, just wondering why there is not at least a chat in the tower for recruitment

C

Christian Espiritu

Hope they can add the same chat system like on warframe.

B

Benjamin D. Turner

Tower? Farm? "Social area"
Minus the social.

C

Cody Davis

Cause they are not used to pc.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom