Contact advertising [email protected]

Somebody offered to sell me a gaming laptop that has an i5-6300, gtx 1060, and 16 gigs...

J

Jeremy Esela

Somebody offered to sell me a gaming laptop that has an i5-6300, gtx 1060, and 16 gigs of ram (all the Info I have on it right now) I understand its not gonna run alot newer games but will it run anything on high/ultra.

K

Kayden Lee

that should run most games fine

R

Ryan Dyke

If that doesn't run every game made today, then there is something wrong.

J

Jeremy Esela

Sorry lol I only have had the i7 never owned a i5

R

Ryan Dyke

An i7 is nice but overkill for most setups. With a 1060 it'll do just fine.

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

Im getting a laptop with a 970m and it should be able to run most games without a problem, so i dont see why this one shouldnt.

T

Tyler Erickson

That should be able to run just about everything

R

Ryan Springg

I had a gtx 950m 2gb on a laptop with 12gb ram and the same processor

R

Ryan Springg

i was playing PUBG and alsorts on it absolutely fine

R

Ryan Springg

that laptop will play every game out there.

J

Jeremy Esela

So I'm gonna go out and just say I'm taken the $300 he wants for it is pretty good

J

Jeremy Esela

He's only had it for half a year

S

Seth Mullins

You’re good dude. That should remain relevant for a good while.

S

Silvestro Lo Presti

Diablo 3 will run on high, you can run league of legends and heroes of the storm, any moba like that on high.. sounds like you have a good system

A

Ahmad Magdy

thats pretty good actually , if i had known there was a laptop with such specs i would have bought it rather than my desktop rn

J

Jeremy Esela

So I bought it didn't tell me it was an alienware but can't really worried about being over priced for how much I paid for it lol

T

Tyler Ashley

I have the g752vl, i7 with 12gb ddr4, 965m 2gb gfx card, and can play all games, not maxed out. But are still playable

B

Brian Banks

Arent mobile 1060s almost just as good as the desktop version it should max out almost everything at 1080p

A

Andrew Cobb

Meh he’s lying to you by making it seem like it’s a better buy than what is being offered

J

Jeremiah Casey

It’s junk , sell it to me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom