Contact advertising [email protected]

"Samsung says single-performance will double, while multi-core performance is...

R

Richie Newton

"Samsung says single-performance will double, while multi-core performance is increased by around 40% compared to the Galaxy S8 chip."

S

Slavi Slavchev

At this point this isn't even interesting anymore. With them releasing something "new" every year, this has now become one of the more boring sides of tech.

R

Riccardo Durdeno

Oh comon... I wanna keep my phone for at least 2 years lol

C

Chris von Theissen

All this great hardware but its being wasted on tweeting and uploading selfies to instagram anyway.

A

André Ewert

And depending where you live, you get a snapdragon 845 instead. Great, samsung. At least they admit they want to copy apple. Hey, i already know the S9's pricing! ;)

T

Tomas Filipavicius

Jesus christ, they release those really powerful smartphones and I'm here sitting with Snapdragon 820 and not even regretting it.

B

Brandon Ness

Nice. Maybe the next Note won’t be plagued with hiccups and lag after only a few months.

J

Jose Meraz

But can it run Dolphin?!?!

R

Renz Hernandez

I just bought a Mi A1 recently, which packs a Snapdragon 625 SoC, and I'm still very happy for how it performs to my needs! ❤ . I really wanna keep my devices for 2 years at least lol

R

Rasel Mondal

Apple fanboy owns BGR?

V

Vlad Leu

Wasn't Samsung manufacturing memory chips, displays and CPUs for Apple?

K

Kevin Edward

I'll just lurk in the shadows with my moto G4 and be happy.

G

Gregory Leung

Who needs that much performance on a phone, anyway?

A

Andy Aviles

Double the single and +40% multi is still slower than Apple

C

Calipha Muhammad Ali

Anyone who takes an article from BGR, especially by Chris, seriously needs to get checked for a possible tumor.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom