Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Question. What's the best and fastest way to solo tame a Quetz without having a quetz?

L

Leonel Soto

Rare flowers he will ignore

M

Matthew Foster

Tapajara sit the the passengers seat and whistle it close take darts and a lot of food and water because it takes a while

S

Stephen Rae

Good luck

S

Silas Williams Jr.

The big lake in the redwoods on Ragnarok near Scotland I tamed a lvl 90 quetzal that was stuck in the waterfall.

A

Alex Mccullough

Griffin, tranqs, u get the picture

Z

Zac Balthis

I usually get tapejara

R

Ryan Sykes

Rate flowers dont work on a quetz. To solo tame a quetz you need to be on a passenger seat on a tape and whistle attack target and it'll fly at the quetz

X

Xayvier Melendez

Griffen

M

Matthew Hall

Get on the front seat of a tapejare and whistle it to attack the quetz. The speed is just enough to keep up while you pump the quetz full of darts (or lead if clearing for higher levels)

L

Louis Hanson

Any flyer grappling hook and a Club

M

Michael Green

Lol

S

Stacey Slimm McSwain

Griffin or tap

K

Kyle Ezekiel

Make sure you got parachute and grapple the quetz use Shute when he passes out

T

Tony Jackson

catch one flying into a wall and build a cage around him. (i got lucky)

L

Luciano Sesti

Try ballista on the back of a paracer and chainbola it lol

K

Kelsey Francisco

If you're on ragnarok lots of times the quetzels will fly straight into the cliffsides in the highland snow biome and get stuck. I've caught 4 of them that way, just snap 2 regular sized dino gates over them and they get stuck and you can tranq them from the ground :)

J

Jamie Lucas

go up on wyv n shoot with grappling hook

D

Dylan Stith

Gmsummon "Quetzal_Character_BP_C" (lvl)

M

Matt Shade

Griffins

D

Desiree McDowell Ryland

My husband and I when we first did a quetz before the new update used one of our tapajeras and followed it and shot it with darts til it fell then tamed it that way

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom