Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Question. What's the best and fastest way to solo tame a Quetz without having a quetz?

S

Shane Wansitler

Go to the center map and fly to the peaks in the jungle, then chase it into one of the pillars, hop off your ptera and shoot at it until it drops or moves, keep following it around and forcing it fly straight into the pillars. It’ll drop eventually.

A

Alejandro Jurado

TENIENDO UN TAPEJARA

J

James William Tucker

Shit tone of tranqs and rare flowers

J

Jaiden Paruchuri

Use a griffin and shoot of the back of it

D

Dylan Stith

tapejara

D

Dean Siu

Trade for one

J

Joshua Torres

Griffin for days all you need is a Ptera and a trap

D

Damian Angel Burruel

A griffin is the best way, just get close shoot of the back, n follow till it ls knocked out

D

David A Acevedo

Yu got a griffin? How high is the quetz I've actually shot one down from the ground lol may seem impossible but it wasn't

L

Lee Bell

I used a tapejara to tame it. It's got a 2 seat saddle...
Find the quetzal, get into the passenger seat, use the "move to there" command to order the tapejara to follow close to the quetzal, shoot with tranq darts until it falls.

Alternatively, if you mount a ballista to a bronto platform, and are lucky enough to have a low flying quetzal nearby, a chain bola will bring it down in one shot. Then build a stone cage around it quickly so it can't fly off.

D

Donnie Kane

Griffin with about 2k Stam u can shoot longneck from the mount

F

Fernandoo Quiroz

Griffin

H

Han Son

T

Timur Ars

shoot grabbling hook into ur bird then u can fly and shoot u have to tell ur bird to attak quetz and when u r nearly at quetz tell ur bird dont attak (passive) then shoot narco darts until quetz is down u can see on youtube (quetzal solo tame)

T

Timur Ars

oh now i see han son postet the u tube link haha thats what i wantet to explain

H

Han Son

method nr 5 :)

J

Joeri Robberecht

On Ragnarok, just use a Griffin, you'll be able to shoot while riding it and it's fast enough to chase the quetz

L

Leonel Soto

Griff

C

Cody Sadorski

Go take a tappy and some trank darts and good gun and some tamin stuff go grab some rare rareflowers and fly uo to quetzal and eat a flower and that bitch instead of runnin will folo u and u u can just fly and trank or lure it to a trap u made and bam insta quetz

D

DeeDee Mentzer

Take it down with a Griffin tranq it while following it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom