Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question, what do you mostly treat the switch as? For me, it's more a portable console...

F

Fundamentally Damnaged

Having severe fibromyalgia syndrome, the ability to play in bed in the morning while my body adjusts to waking from my usual poor night's sleep is a gift from Hylia herself! Then once my muscles have warmed up enough that I don't feel like my leg and hip joints are being crushed, I can pull myself out of bed and into my chair and play docked. It really is the best of both worlds, though I may pony up and buy a second AC adaptor so that a low battery warning doesn't force me out of bed before "my body is ready."

C

Chijioke Uche

I see no different between this, and the ps vita, which I play most of my shooters, fighting, racing RPGs,and all other great stuff. As for the switch, the concept is cool, graphics as a handheld, is fantastic. But as for the library of games, all for a huge bucks to pay is totally disappointing.

B

Blake Wild

Zelda alone is worth the switch. Mario odyssey will be splatoon 2 will be. Arms is so addictive online. It's is versatile. It definitely holds is on in the gameplay department and I see nothing visually unappealing about the games.

E

Edward Rhoderick

Both but mostly docked

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom