Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My solution to the whole voice chat dongle fiasco- get a pair of Bluetooth bone...

D

Dwight Stevenson

My solution to the whole voice chat dongle fiasco- get a pair of Bluetooth bone conduction headphones and use them for voice chat. You will still be able to hear the sounds of the game from your switch or your TV because the headphones sit on the bone right in front of your ears and transfer the sound to your inner ear through the bone. You could also use a pair of wired ear buds from the switch and use the bone conduction headphones at the same time. It's not the most elegant solution but it cuts down on the wired mess that Nintendo wants us to use.

I have a pair of Aftershokz Trekz Titanium that I love and use all the time that I plan to do this with. I would suggest going with a pair of Aftershokz since they've been doing bone conduction headphones longer than about anyone else besides the military. But there are a lot of different brands out now, just search Amazon for bone conduction headphones and plenty pop up.

I hope this helps someone.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom