Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Proud owner nowww, recommend me some games besides Zelda botw, MK8, since I'm buying...

D

Dan Kuso

I'm looking forward to Lego marvel, that's my suggestion

M

Mappy Quintos

Arms

N

Nolon Lawrence

Graceful Explosion!!!

P

Paul Bourassa

Disgaea 5...still need a Switch myself but that series is always awesome

H

Hely Per

Overcooked.

S

Shaquan Woody

AND MAKE SURE U GET THE HORI STICK! ULL NEED IT FOR WINNING BETS AND SHAKIN GAMERS DOWN FOR THE MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS!

J

John Starr

While considering you have splatoon 2 there and you are going to get Zelda and Mario kart you have the only 3 games worth getting on the switch right now. Mario odyess will be the 4th game worth getting.

M

Michael Walsemann

Depends on your preferences.

I have enjoyed Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Arms and Fast RMX.

Some of the NeoGeo Games available in the eShop are really good, at least if you are into Beat em Ups and Arcade Shooters AND if you don't mind the configuration, as they're basically NeoGeo Emulators.

Many cheaper games are basically Smartphone Game Coversions, so I wouldn't mind them.

D

Dan Meagley

I love the game I am Setsuna.

P

Paul Haan

If you didn't play it on the Wii U, LEGO City Undercover. I am enjoying building in LEGO worlds right now! I know these are on other platforms too!

A

Antreas Demetriou

When rocket league comes out buy that also skyrim

R

Rob Norris

Mario + Rabbids
Splatoon 2
Disgaea 5 Complete
Minecraft
The Binding of Isaac A+
Cave Story +
Shovel Knight TT
Forma.8

J

James Logan

I love arms Mario rabbids kingdom battle sonic mania 1 two switch (I've got a ton of family who never get tired of playing party games like this) all of it has been great

C

Chris Rode

Don't get arms

A

Andrew Heard

If you're into rpgs then Disgaea 5

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom