Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So proud to be a " day 1 release " Switch owner.. all of u people who were skeptical...

• Thread starter Daniel L. Lawson
  • Start date
D

Daniel L. Lawson

So proud to be a " day 1 release " Switch owner.. all of u people who were skeptical and waited to buy.. or jumped on the switch train late.. how do u feel about your switch now?

A

Aaron Jones

That doesn't make any sense

R

Rocco Bennett

Day one dog. Got off work early for midnight release, first nintendo since the cube

R

Rocco Bennett

Its awesome

D

Daniel L. Lawson

Yeah nobody is belittling anyone it was a simple question to see if there had been any people's mind changed about the quality of the switch

D

Daniel L. Lawson

There is always 1 in every comment thread.. congrats... u win dick of the thread award

H

Hector Ronas

I usually wait a year before I buy a new console to give me an idea of what I'm willing to spend on it, and what I'm willing to buy.

J

Juan Galindo

Im not "day 1 owner" cus I did not have the money that day

B

Basil Miranda

Happy day one owner here

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

Waited in the blistering cold after my original order was cancelled! Day one and proud! :D

R

Raul Velasquez

I was gonna get it day 1 but I've learned that on new things I gotta give some time. I had bad experiences getting the ps vita, pixel phone, and some other gadgets. Anyways I picked up mine in November and I love it.

R

Rob Emanuel

I feel great. I was broke and salivating over the Switch the first 6 months. I finally got mine in September and have amassed a pretty large collection (38 games, 2 extra sets of joy-cons, 2 pro controllers, 2 8Bitdos, Skull & Co. case, etc.) and the Switch continues to exceed my expectations in almost every way. We even went in half with my parents to get my brother and his family a Switch, BotW, and MK8D for Christmas. (I’m commissioned, so my income can fluctuate wildly.) Now we’re thinking we need a 2nd one for us by summer. I could hardly be happier with it.

N

Nathan Cornell

Had it 2 weeks and it's the best thing I ever bought. Top 3 Nintendo's. Only NES and SNES are better. But over time switch maybe better then those two

L

Liam Scott

Wow nothing condescending about this post

R

Rudy Laurens

wasn’t able to get it day one. I did want it from the start but I’m working on purchasing a home, so I had to wait. I knew it wouldn’t disappoint from the day it was announced

C

Christian Baltazar

I feel good cause the day one switch been fucking up

F

Freya Noble

Saved up for it but they were sold out for so long and didn't want to buy one from those that bought 5 and selling them for 600.

C

Craig Holland

As soon as I saw the switch commercial for the 1st time I was hype. I knew it would be special.

G

Geraldo Paldo Russell

Day one. It was more than 300 USD in my country. Took my last and bought it. Played demos for a whole month. Then bought Loz and mario kart. Love this console. Don't regret it one bit

J

Jo Musk

I wanted it in the worst way but it was out of stock in my area till October. Was in love the minute I got it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom