Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please don’t stone me for heresy, but I am currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2...

M

Matthew Moreland

Please don’t stone me for heresy, but I am currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and the combat is awful. I mean you hold a button and watch your character auto attack 3 times? Is that it? Am I missing something? Or can someone tell me how this is better than Skyrim? Any help appreciated

G

Gabriel Gagnon

I'm guessing you're probably just starting out if you see the combat like this. Give it time and read the tutorials and it should be fine pretty soon.

R

Reid Lester

I thought the same thing for the first couple hours. But there's a lot more to it with combos when you get party members and more cores

J

Justin Newton

It keeps expanding and expanding. I felt this way at first, but you even learn new things about the battle system 50 hrs in. It's actually pretty complex.

G

Gabriel Goes

Dude, seriously, there's a reason why you auto attack. So you can manage
-your positioning
-your arts
-your current blade choice
-the ongoing driver combo
-the ongoing blade combo

I mean, I get this is a common complaint about the game, but it's literally coming from people who can't put themselves to get past the 15 minute mark of gameplay. The combat is so cool, rich and rewarding. Just give it a try

C

Christian Moody

WHOA WHOA WHOA.
Who in the name of Alduin said that it’s better than Skyrim!? Because that person is on Skooma.

K

Kyle MacDonald

I could never get into jRPGs.

The whole combat system is unnatural.

Give me a mace in one hand a dagger in the other.

For Skyrim!

J

Joshua Pearl

I used to love jrpgs, but real old school turn-based ones. Either give me that or give me live action combat. I can't get into any of these in between battle systems. FFXV, Star Oceans...none of them drew me in.

O

Omar Del Valle

Well I have about 40 hrs I’m still on chapter 4 and the combat still boring and I kept using the same blade because if I try some other one I’ll die easily

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Yeah, because in the 20 odd years youve been playing games you have never played a game with auto attack.

O

Omar Del Valle

Don’t be fooled by the fake news
This game sucks

J

Jason Holmes

definitely wasn't for me either, I think it's fans need to recommend it with a big warning label, felt more like a interactive anime movie to me lol

M

Meck Ramos

That what i thought at first. But after 2days of youtube tutorials i finally get it and its more that a waiting auto attack game.

S

Stormy Watts

Skyrim is lame, get over it already, it's almost ten years old

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom