Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How many hours would You say You finish LA Noire? Is it a short game or is it long...

R

Raul Velasquez

How many hours would You say You finish LA Noire?
Is it a short game or is it long enough for a while?

C

Cedric John Sebastian

Dont rush this game. You'll miss everything in this game after.

A

Aung Thu Hein

Took me more than 30 hours to finish the story (+ a bit of sidetrack along the way). I think you should not rush it to finish under 25 hours to enjoy the game.

S

Sean Renaud

I never quite finished it because my 360 died on me but yeah, thirty hours sounds right. I agree though, don't rush it. They had some brilliant design ideas too. I love that since it's built on the GTA engine which lets face it isn't great when you need to be precise that they put in 'hey you look frustrated, skip to the fun?' option. After the first few missions you don't have to drive!

What they needed though is a Partner stay in the car option. You'll find out.

M

Munir Abĵiu

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Rob Emanuel

I think this will be my next pick up

R

Reid Lester

I think the first time I played la noire on 360 I spent like 75 hours ish playing. Eventually I stopped doing side things. It's a long game if you like exploring

S

Sean Bartel

Finished game at 30 hours. A solid 2 hours was me on smoke and eating breaks, and another solid 2 hours trekking across LA to the next waypoint. Safe to say it takes 25 to 35 hours to casually beat game.

O

Olaniyan Tellis

I’m 40 hrs in

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom