Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay fellow members of the master race, here's a question you don't get often: how can...

J

Jp Valenti

Okay fellow members of the master race, here's a question you don't get often: how can I have an hdmi input for my computer? What would I need to buy? No, I wasn't getting far with Google so give me that asshole answer. I want to buy a ps4 or something but I want my computer to be the video/audio input.

R

Raul Rosado

why? are you trying to record footage or something? You can do that natively with the ps4

H

Henry Alfonso

Capture card . Back in my day I had a Dazzle Platinum capture thing. It was USB to composite . I plugged my 360 to it , ran my computer software and was able to play and record

E

Eric Green

Capture Card, is what you want, hook up a console or another pc, as that's how many get such smooth and lag free game play.

J

Jp Valenti

Yeah and Raul just to clarify I'm just trying to run a ps4 in a window on my desktop. That way I can use Nvidia share. I know I know, not entirely practical but that's what I want to do. So if I get a capture card, can I run my ps4 video and audio in my windows and play it that way lag free?

M

Marc Bourgoin

Heyyo, definitely capture card. Your best bet is to try and find popular YouTubers and see which ones they use

E

Eric Green

If you want even more interesting things, try looking up gpu passthrough.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom