Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Not sure if anyone has seen this but I just received this dock that holds and charges...

C

Carlos Silva

Not sure if anyone has seen this but I just received this dock that holds and charges everything! The front you can charge a second switch, behind that charge a pro controller, and then a place for your dock to play on screen in docked mode and even a place to hold 6 Switch game cases. I'll take a pic of it all setup later tonight. (Note, does not come with a power cable and requires the 2.6A output charging cable)
Here's the link:

Multi-functional Nintendo Switch Charging Dock with Storage for Dock and 6 pcs Game Card Box
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Johnny Andre

That's dope! I need this

C

Carlos Silva

The downside (not for me though) is that you'll need a second adapted if you wanna power it and use the OEM adapter for the dock for docked mode.

B

Barry McCool

I just bought one of those as well.

N

Nathan Robb

I'm more interested in more joy-con charging spots rather than a second switch, personally.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Looks clunky af

J

Jay Ybarra

Just charges?

C

Carlos Silva

Correct

J

Jay Ybarra

Would be kinda neat as an actual dock though. Wonder if we'll ever get third party ones

C

Carlos Silva

I'm gonna look this over and see if I can get my mini dock to work with this. i mean you put your existing dock in this and add a power supply so you can have both so I may just use it as it is designed

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Do you think you can charge a pair of joy cons with the charging grip in the pro controller port?

A

Arthur Anglade

I need a review of this. ASAP.

Will also be sending the link to this to FILIP.

C

Carlos Silva

And it holds 6 games

C

Carlos Silva

Pro controlsr

C

Carlos Silva

Charge grip

C

Carlos Silva

Stupid iPhone camera lost focus half way through your check it out. Docked mode display on TV with charging of a second switch, pro controller and the docked Switch charging all at once! And you can swap the pro controller for a grip with 2 joycons

M

Michael Lyman

Does it have holes for the vents?

B

Benjamin Bracker

If it doesn't come with a power cable it's not a charger, just a potential charger some assembly required.

C

Carlos Silva

The dock uses the cables you'd already be using that came with it and if you have a charging grip or pro controller you'd use that to plug from your dock into this dock and charge so you actually don't need a cable. It's a great design. As for vents for this dock with games on the back I can see a concern but after playing for an hour no fans kicked on. I'll see after more testing

C

Carlos Silva

Well, here's an unfortunate update, the switch in the front IS charging but in 5 hours only 10% with the other switch in the dock. I removed the switch from the Nintendo dock and hopefully the front charger will get more power to charge it faster.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom