Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but why in the world is the charging port on...

K

Kenneth Scott

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but why in the world is the charging port on the bottom of the game?

R

Rico Derr

For the dock?

L

Luke Lovelock

Cause in docked mode the heat gors out the top. The sides are joy cons. Leaves the back or bottom.

C

Curtis Mcintyre

Where would you prefer it? Lol

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

How would you design it so it can charge on the dock?

C

Chris Jenkins

Hmm I hadn’t noticed

R

Richard Browne

The charging port is not on the bottom of the game....its on the bottom of the console

M

Marc Marta

Well I’ll be a son of a bitch. The damn charging port is on
The bottom of the console. That seals it. I’m taking this thing back.

S

Stephen Cobble

thanks for the heads up, wondered what that was for

M

Mark Wilkinson

Yeah what do those trained engineers know that facebooker pros don't, they should come and ask this group for help.

J

Jermaul W

How else would it easily dock?

F

Frances Mayes

It's because of the way it sits in the dock, but it does make it awkward charging when in handheld mode and tabletop mode the wiiu tablet used to have a charging point both on top and bottom of the gamepad which was good

J

Justin McGowan

You have to remember, it's a home console first and portable second. It's really not meant to just be changed while undocked.

K

Kenneth Scott

If it’s not docked and in hand held mode the charging port is on the bottom so if you’re playing it not docked you have to buy a separate stand or something to be able to charge it.

S

Stephen Goldhorn

I've found this to be a lot more comfortable while charging on the go
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mark Wilkinson

you can very well charge it while playing, charge it while it's standing on its hinge? No not out of the box, but they make holding stands with chargers for that very situation.

A

Arjay Jerome

for docking since it is also the audio and video output

A

Adam Yaccarino

J

Jason Georgopoulos

It`s really lame that it's on the bottom, but hey it's not as bad as what the genious visionaries at Apple came up with !!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tim Bogart

Just play in handheld mode while its charging if you dont have the dock WTF are you bitching about?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom